Over-stock clearance! This brand-new shelf-stock has big discounts... plenty of life left with manufacture-date 2018!
Style: Steel Scaffold Hook 3101345
Nano-Lok® is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker's way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to a harness, there are a variety of models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok® locks quickly"Óstopping a fall within centimetres"Óproviding more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 1.8m twin-leg lifelines with 19mm Dynema polyester web
- Aluminium self-locking scaffold hook on each lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
- Wide variety of configurations available