The Single adjustable progression lanyard allows continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard (rope ascent, traverse on a safety line...), its perfect for industrial Aid Climbing. Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.
- Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard:
- rope ascent: the PROGRESS ADJUST I lanyard for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, allows adjustment of lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- moving along a fixed line: lanyards of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- very quick and precise length adjustment thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- facilitated clipping due to connector held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall*
- Used with a TWIST-LOCK auto-locking karabiner, preferably Petzl VERTIGO
Materials: aluminium, nylon, polyester, Dyneema™, elastomer
Length: up to 95 cm
Certification: CE EN 358, EAC
* Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).