New replacement for L57. Connects your backup (ASAP or ASAP LOCK) mobile fall arrester to the harness. Certified for two people for rescue (eg. as required by IRATA)
Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- declutter the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and molten metal splash
Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg. Can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
Comes with two types of connector accessories:
- STRING webbing protectors to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- CAPTIV positioning bars to keep the carabiners integrated with the lanyard
Material(s): nylon, polyester
Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 6 feet when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiners and CAPTIV positioning bars
Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP (international or European version) or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
Length: 40cm (when not activated)
Weight: 205 g
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island