The range of PROTECTA lifeline assembly systems with integral rope grabs that are ideal for horizontal/angle work.
The rope grab utilised in the system is designed to be a static rope grab that is connected to your harness via a lanyard. By squeezing the rope adjuster forward, the worker can slide the device along the lifeline until he or she has reached their work position (working slack should never be greater than 2 metres as per the Australian standard). Release the rope adjuster and it locks onto the lifeline providing fall protection to the worker attached.
- Avaliable in 15m/20m/30m rope grab fall protection system (for horizontal/angle work) - This system is ideal for fall arrest situations where the user is required to perform horizontal or angle type work, offers a convenient set-up for compliance and safety on the job, just add your own harness and shock absorbing lanyard
- Integral manual rope grab - Permanently attached static type rope adjuster for added safety, designed to stay where you want it and move when you move it
- Hard-wearing and lightweight 11mm kernmantle rope lifeline - Constructed from high strength kernmantle rope that delivers greater resistance to minor cuts, abrasions, chemicals and grime that is less likely to fray or snag, it resists knotting and twisting, and totally removes the risk of bird caging.
- Built-in self closing double action anchorage karabiner - Offers a secure connection to an anchorage point with a screw lock gate that automatically closes for added safety and ease of use
- Durable, high strength finishing on lifeline ends - High strength sewn thimbled eye on hook end and sewn end stop on the other, coated with UV resistant transparent plastic for added protection and easy inspection
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island