This high-quality preset provides comfortable, outstanding respiratory protection. Ruggedly reliable and flexible, it's a popular choice for a wide range of maintenance or rescue operations, including firefighting. Designed to reduce stress and fatigue.
- Modular SCBA system
- Completely customisable configuration
- High performance harness
- Intelligent network system
- Automatic monitor breathing status and surrounding toxic gas concentration;
- Information exchange between personal and network;
- Incident Documentation.
- Fast connection between cylinder and reducer, more than 10 times time saving than traditional thread connection.
- Self-lock, accidental fall off protection.
- Quick Fill
- Fast filling, fill a cylinder within 45 seconds.
- Safe Filling, allow pressured operation
- Compare similar air supply system weight decrease 35%
- Outlasted more than 200,000 kinking movements
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island