The 3M Protective Coverall 4515 is a disposable safety work wear made of lightweight, breathable polypropylene. Suitable for various applications, it helps provide basic barrier protection against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
- Breathable material technology for reduced heat stress and breathable comfort all day
- Excellent barrier against dry particles and limited liquid splash (CE Type 5/6)
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
*Price listed is per unit, sold as case - 20 coveralls per case. To buy a case, please place order for 20 coveralls.
The 3M Protective Coverall 4515 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: insulation installation, asbestos and lead abatement, coal dust in power plants, metal polishing, general powder handling, general industrial clean-up and processing, and granular fertilizer application.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions
- Material: SMS Based, primary material: Polypropylene
- Certified to European Standards to help protect against certain industrial hazards.
- Style 2 Panel Hood, Elastic Cuff, Elastic Waist & Ankle
Insulation installation, asbestos and lead abatement, coal dust in power plants, metal polishing, general powder handling, general industrial clean-up and processing, and granular fertilizer application.
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island