The 8300 Series is 3M’s most recent addition to our range of disposable respirators. The 8300 Series is designed with your comfort in mind. The super soft, cushioned lining provides instant yet lasting comfort; whilst the robust design makes these respirators tough and durable. It also features an M-shaped nose clip to make it easier to fit and be more comfortable around your nose.
- Braided Straps - Materials have been selected for extra comfort and colour coded to indicate performance level
- M-Shaped Nose Clip - Quick and easy nose clip for wearers to shape around the nose offering greater comfort and better fit
- 3M Cool Flow Valve (8322 & 8312) - Effective removal of heat and moisture build-up provides a cooler and more comfortable wear. Removes exhaled air and minimises risk of misting eyewear
- Robust Outer Shell - Shell construction offers users added durability
- ‘Cushion-Fit’ Lining - Super-soft, cushioned inner lining helps workers to stay comfortable
- Soft Waffle Edge - Flexible, textured edge offers a comfortable and secure fit
- 3M High Performance Filter Media - Effective filtration combined with low breathing resistance. Consistent high quality performance
- Coloured headbands for easy identification: yellow for P1, blue for P2
*Price listed is per box, 10 masks per box, minimum order of 8 boxes
These products meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1716:2003 and recently amended European Standard EN149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering face-piece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.
Products are classified in AS/NZS 1716:2003 by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance (P1, P2 and P3).
Performance tests in EN 149:2001+A1:2009 include filter penetration; extended exposure (loading) test; flammability; breathing resistance and total inward leakage. Reusable products are also subjected to cleaning, storage and mandatory clogging resistance tests (clogging is optional for non-reusable products). A full copy of AS/NZS 1716:2003 and/or EN 149:2001+A1:2009 can be purchased from your national standards body.
EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Designations:
R = Reusable
NR = Non reusable (single shift use only)
D = Meets the clogging resistance requirements
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island