The 3M 9300 Series Particulate Respirators provide comfortable, effective respiratory protection for use in industries where workers will be exposed to dust particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
- Tested and certified to AS/NZS 1716:2003
- Foldable, patented 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement and comfort and easy storage when not in use.
- Individual hygienic packaging protects the respirator from contamination before use
- Nose foam made of sweat absorbent material, soft on the skin and compatibility with eyewear to reduce risk of misting.
- Even strap pressure improves comfort on the neck, face and head with a secure feel
- 3M Advanced Electret Filter Material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance
- 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot humid environments and/or where work is hard and physical*.
- Coloured headbands for easy identification: yellow for P1, blue for P2
*Price listed is per box, minimum order of 12 boxes (For unvalved masks, there are 20 masks per box, for valved masks, there are 10 masks per box)
These products meet the requirements of Australian / New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 and the recently amended European Standard EN149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering face-piece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only. Products are classified in AS/NZS 1716:2003 by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance (P1, P2 and P3). Performance tests in EN149:2001 + A1:2009 include filter penetration; extended exposure (loading) test; flammability; breathing resistance and total inward leakage. Reusable products are also subjected to cleaning, storage and mandatory clogging resistance tests (clogging is optional for non-reusable products). A full copy of AS/NZS 1716:2003 and/or EN 149:2001+A1:2009 can be purchased from your national standards body. EN 149:2001+A1:2009
R = Reusable
NR = Non reusable (single shift use only)
D = Meets the clogging resistance requirements
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island