The 3M 9300 Series Particulate Respirators provide comfortable, effective respiratory protection for use in industries where workers will be exposed to dust particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
*Price listed is per box,
For unvalved masks, there are 20 masks per box,
For valved masks, there are 10 masks per box
- Tested and certified to AS/NZS 1716:2003
- Foldable, patented 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement and comfort and easy storage when not in use.
- Individual hygienic packaging protects the respirator from contamination before use
- Nose foam made of sweat absorbent material, soft on the skin and compatibility with eyewear to reduce risk of misting.
- Even strap pressure improves comfort on the neck, face and head with a secure feel
- 3M Advanced Electret Filter Material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance
- 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot humid environments and/or where work is hard and physical*.
- Coloured headbands for easy identification: yellow for P1, blue for P2
These products meet the requirements of Australian / New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 and the recently amended European Standard EN149:2001 + A1:2009, filtering face-piece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only. Products are classified in AS/NZS 1716:2003 by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance (P1, P2 and P3). Performance tests in EN149:2001 + A1:2009 include filter penetration; extended exposure (loading) test; flammability; breathing resistance and total inward leakage. Reusable products are also subjected to cleaning, storage and mandatory clogging resistance tests (clogging is optional for non-reusable products). A full copy of AS/NZS 1716:2003 and/or EN 149:2001+A1:2009 can be purchased from your national standards body. EN 149:2001+A1:2009
R = Reusable
NR = Non reusable (single shift use only)
D = Meets the clogging resistance requirements