The 3M Versaflo Spray Painters Kit, ALVM-106E is a ready-to-use assembly that delivers integrated supplied air respiratory, eye and face with optional hearing protection.
The kit includes Versaflo Supplied Air Regulator, V-500E with accessories and Versaflo High Impact Faceshield M-106 with comfort faceseal.
- Versaflo Supplied Air Respirator Kit, V-500E with Standard Breathing tube and Standard Waist Belt
- Versaflo High Impact Faceshield M-106 delivers integrated eye, face and respiratory protection with optional hearing protection
- Excellent airflow distribution for improved comfort, lower noise and reduced fogging
- Breathing Tube Type - Combination
- CFM Capacity per Minute (Metric) - 170 to 305 litres per min
- Coupling Size - 1/4" BSP
- Fitting Type - CEJN
- Headgear Type - Faceshield
- Intrinsically Safe - No
- Mounting Type - Belt-Mounted
- Standards/Approvals - AS/NZS 1337, AS/NZS 1716
- Valve Type - Air Regulating
- Visor Type - Clear
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island