The Peltor WS ProTac XP is an active-hearing hearing protector that features Bluetooth technology.
The Bluetooth function enables work with both hands free while taking calls via DECT- or mobile phones. The ambient listening function lets the user hear surrounding noise and converse with colleagues. The headset provides effective noise attenuation when sound level is high.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- Level dependent function in stereo that lets you hear ambient sound: conversation, machine sounds and warning signals
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound
- Advanced VOX (Voice Operated Transmit)
- Suitable for work in most segments, for example industry, construction and carpentry
- Available in Flex version
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island