The Scott Pro2000 canister filter range offers a wide choice of filters for specific respiratory challenges, providing high quality and cost efficient protection. Highest specification filter media and materials ensure durability and reliability in the most demanding applications. Combining low weight and low resistance, Scott Pro2000 filters are manufactured using superior performance media, giving extended adsorption capacity for gas and combined filters and unrivalled efficiency for the particle element. Pro2000 filters are fully EN approved to the latest standards, marked ‘R’ for re-usable (EN 143:2000/ A1:2006), CE certified, and connect via a 40 mm EN148-1 thread. CE approvals : EN143, EN14387. CE0121.
Application: Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours, ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives, mercury and mercury compounds, solid and liquid hazardous particles, e.g. radioactive and toxic substances and microorganisms, e.g. bacteria and viruses
Features of the particle filter
• Scott particle filters use only microfibre ‘paper’ media and do not use any electrostatic filtering methods, marked ‘R’ for re-usable (EN 143:2000/A1:2006).
• PF10 P3 features a high capacity filter element; trapping even the smallest particles with an efficiency 99,999 %.
• The filter element is extremely water-repellent.
• The vast intake area reduces the likelihood of clogging and resistance.
Features of the gas filters
• Superior raw materials for best performance.
• The effective microporous structure of the carbon provides an extended area for adsorption.
• With a safe margin to EN requirements, Pro2000 gas filters perform effectively using only 220–320 ml of carbon.
• Less carbon provides low weight and less resistance – real benefits for the user
Scott Safety Filters & Pre-Filters price_d Restricted Scott Safety wholesale-and-retail add-to-cart //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0645/9809/products/3MScottSafetyPro2000Cf32A2B2E2K2Hg-P3042798-1.png?v=1632988560 31186652725350 Default Title 79.40 //cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c.gif https://shop.absafe.com.au/products/3m-scott-safety-pro2000-cf-32-a2b2e2k2hg-p3-042798?variant=31186652725350 OutOfStock Default Title