3M Cupped Particulate Respirator 8246, P2, with Nuisance Level* Acid Gas Relief
The 3M 8246 disposable acid gas respirator is designed to help provide quality and reliable respiratory protection to workers from nuisance levels* of acid gas, such as, sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride.
*Price per box, 20 respirators per box.
**Minimum order is for 6 boxes, to place an order please order 6 boxes
- Activated carbon layer help reduce exposure to nuisance levels* of acid gas, such as, sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
- Dual straps for even pressure on neck, face and head that improves comfort
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging plus for a better seal and fit
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- R95 (similar to Class P2) rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and smoke
- Meets performance requirements of AS/NZS 1716 (P2) and complies with NIOSH R95