** For use with Lower Mast Extension and a base system. Cannot be used by itself.
Variable offset davits are designed for use where multiple offset masts are required. The variable offset masts may be equipped with front mounted and/or back mounted winches or SRLs and feature an anchor point rated up to 5,000 lbs. (22kN) depending on pin position. For applications with overhead clearance restrictions, the adjustable height of the variable offset masts can eliminate the need for custom length masts and mast extensions. Quick connect/release pins allow for fast and easy set-up, dismantle and transport. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast
- Combine with 1 or 2 lower mast extensions
- Telescoping reach of 59.7 to 108cm
- Adjustable vertical height of 92.7 to 138.4 cm
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Integral secondary fall arrest anchorage point
- Includes Quick mount winch/SRL bracket (8516824)
- Configure with front and/or back mounted winch/SRL
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminium construction
- Use with Advanced® portable and permanent bases
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island