** For use with Lower Mast Extension and a base system. Cannot be used by itself.
Variable offset davits are designed for use where multiple offset masts are required. The variable offset masts may be equipped with front mounted and/or back mounted winches or SRLs and feature an anchor point rated up to 5,000 lbs. (22kN) depending on pin position. For applications with overhead clearance restrictions, the adjustable height of the variable offset masts can eliminate the need for custom length masts and mast extensions. Quick connect/release pins allow for fast and easy set-up, dismantle and transport. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast
- Combine with 1 or 2 lower mast extensions
- Telescoping reach of 59.7 to 108cm
- Adjustable vertical height of 92.7 to 138.4 cm
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Integral secondary fall arrest anchorage point
- Includes Quick mount winch/SRL bracket (8516824)
- Configure with front and/or back mounted winch/SRL
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminium construction
- Use with Advanced® portable and permanent bases