This model 10110450 detects LEL*, oxygen, carbon monoxideand hydrogen sulfide. This is the 4X unit only, if you require a charger or bump kit, then we suggest you purchase this unit as a kit.
The Altair 4X Multigas Detector performs above industry standards in several areas. It has a four year sensor life that is 60% longer, while its 24 hour run time exceeds average by 71%.
The ALTAIR 4X is an extremely durable Multigas Detector that simultaneously measures up to four gases from a wide range of XCell(R) sensor options including combustible gases, O2, CO, H2S, SO2 and NO2. The ALTAIR 4X Detector surpasses industry standards in several crucial areas. Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%. This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference. The unit features exclusive MotionAlert®, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert®, a manual alarm that alerts others of potentially dangerous situations. This rugged unit is designed to withstand a drop of up to 20 ft (6m) and uses less than half as much calibration gas as the industry average.
Warranty: 5 years
Model Number: 10110450
Colour: Luminous Grey/Green
- Complies With Global Approvals, Tested To IP67
- Ribbed Rubber Material Provides A Secure Grip And Durability
- Featuring A Unique "Glow"? Case For Easy Location And Observation In The Dark
- Large Buttons And High Contrast Screen For Easy Operation
- MotionAlert® Option Lets Others Know That The User has Become Immobile With Audible, Visual And Vibrating Alarms
- InstantAlert® Provides A Manual Alarm To Alert Others Of Dangerous Situations
- Unit Features 95+dB Alarm And Ultra-Bright LEDs
- Suitable For: Confined Space, Combustible Detection, Toxic Detection And Oxygen Detection
- Multi-gas Detector Test For: LEL, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, And Hydrogen Sulfide
Glow for visibility in dark spaces.
* Each combustible gas or vapour will ignite only within a specific range of fuel/Oxygen mixtures. Too little or too much gas will not ignite. These conditions are defined as the Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) and the Upper Explosive Limit (UEL). Any amount of gas between the two limits is explosive.
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island