The Bison Safety Toe Gumboot in orange/black colour, is made of unique blend of neoprene and high-density rubber for superior flexibility as well as robustness. Neoprene liner provides superior warmth and insulation for the foot and lower leg. It is designed to give outstanding seal against leg. The Ezi Insert pull tag assures quick and easy foot insertion, whereas Ezi Exit kick-off spur assists for quick removal. Innovative multi-directional cleats of boots renders super grip in all conditions. Specially contoured midsole boots have offers immense resistance to solvents, oil, acid, alkalis and fats. Comfortable and thermal-lined 200 joule safety toe cap provides enhanced strength and safety protection. Reinforced ankle, heel and instep gives optimum support. It is well suitable for farmers, coal miners, oil/gas exploration and other heavy duty industries.
Main Feature: Manufactured from a unique blend of neoprene and high-density rubber for greater flexibility and robustness.
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep for optimum support
- Manufactured from a unique blend of neoprene and high-density rubber for greater flexibility and robustness
- Neoprene liner for warmth and insulation for the foot and lower leg
- Excellent seal against leg
- Ezi insert pull tag for quick foot insertion
- Specially contoured midsole
- Innovative multi-directional cleats - designed to provide super grip in all conditions
- Ezi exit spur for quick removal
- Oil- and fuel-resistant high-density sole
- Comfortable and thermal-lined 200 joule safety toe cap provides strength and safety protection
- Complies to EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Class II Standard SB WR
- SRC rated for slip resistance