TransVision Shield reacts immediately to an arc flash - darkening instantly!
Protects against temporary blindness and permanent eye damage.
World-leading OPTREL technology. The uniquely-coated lens lets you see clearly. Colored wires can be easily identified without lifting the visor.
Face and neck are protected by Cal-rated fabric. Your choice of 31-Cal or 55-Cal.
- Specially coated lens gives a clear view and realistic perception of colors
- Light to dark: 0.16 ms at room temperature
- Washable arc-rated textile (FR-Tex CA 350) is thermally resistant to destruction or ignition when exposed to intense heat and light
- Ergonomic lightweight design minimizes strain on head and neck
- NFPA 70E CAT 4 tested to meet 55 cal/cm2 APTV rating in accordance with ASTM 2178-12 and ANSI Z87.1 for impact resistance
- On/Off operation and low battery warning
- Approx. 3000 hours (operating)
- For electrical workers exposed to momentary electric arc and related thermal hazards.
- Not for welding!
- Hard hat sold seperately
PDF Brochure available here
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island