Light, simple, sturdy, and economical fall arrest harness. A perfect low-cost harness for construction, roofing, etc who don't normally hang suspended in a harness to work, but who need fall protection just-in-case.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Front & rear attachment loop/D.
- Fully adjustable leg & shoulder/chest straps
- Crossover style keeps arms/shoulders more free at the front
- Fall Arrest – Using the integrated shock absorbing lanyard on the rear D, an inertia reel device attached to the rear D or front loop or a separate lanyard attached to the front loop.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard to rear D ring or front loop to limit access to fall situations.
Industries - Construction, Elevated Work Platform, Scaffolding & Rigging
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island