Light, simple, sturdy, and economical fall arrest harness. With a lanyard & absorber attached to the rear point. A perfect harness for construction or those that are in and out of boom/scissor/JLG lifts all day.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Complete with 2m web shock absorbing lanyard permanently attached to the rear D ring
- Front attachment loops. Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps
- Fall Arrest – Using the integrated shock absorbing lanyard on the rear D, an inertia reel device attached to the rear D or front loops or a separate lanyard attached to the front loops.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard to rear D ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue – Using both front loops connected together.
Industries- Construction, Elevated Work Platform, Scaffolding & Rigging, Rescue
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island