The CleanSpace EX Battery Charger is specifically designed to re-charge the internal lithium polymer battery of the CleanSpace Respirators. The Battery charger has interchangeable plugs for use in different countries.
Compatible with the CleanSpace2 (PAF-0034) and CleanSpace Ultra (PAF-0070) Standard Classification AS/NZS1716: 2012 PAPR-P3 EN 12942
• Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
• Multinational interchangeable plugs
• Dual leads for charging two PAPR power units simultaneously
Specifications and materials
• Weight: 210g
• Dimensions: 163mm x 95mm x 70mm (thick)
• Cleaning: This part is NOT waterproof. Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
• Storage and Use: –10°C to +45°C (–4°F to +113°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil
• Only to be used with the CleanSpace2 and CleanSpace Ultra PAPR power units
Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, DIY, etc.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a CleanSpace2 (PAF-0034) or CleanSpace Ultra (PAF-0070) PAPR, please refer to the CleanSpace2 & CleanSpace Ultra Battery Charger (PAF-0040).