Basic harness, no padding, no trauma straps (can be added) no lanyard, just a webbing harness with leg loops, waist belt, chest strap and fall arrest extension strap from sternal D.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Rear attachment D ring with extension strap and fall arrest indicator
- Front & rear fall arrest attachment points
- Confined Space recovery loops on tops of shoulder
- Side D Rings for work positioning and with pole strap
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder, chest and waist straps
Applications of Use:
- Fall Arrest – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the Front Loops, rear extension or D ring.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard to rear D ring, rear extension or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Work Positioning – via side D rings using a pole strap.
- Confined Space – Rescue & recovery.
- Recovery & rescue – Using both front loops connected together.
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island