The Camelbak Motherlode design, simplified for day-pack use.
Front composite MOLLE and 500D ripstop Cordura® fabric make this pack is one serious mother. An Air Director™ back panel provides superior ventilation while zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir into hydration compartment easy. Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness.
- Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Compression straps and waist belt, Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
- Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports—for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
- 3lt Mil Spec ANTIDOTE™ Long Reservoir
ANTIDOTE™ MIL SPEC RESERVOIR FEATURES:
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
Capacity/Reservoir: 3L MilSpec Antidote™ reservoir
Dimensions: 51 x 35.5 x 34.5 cm
Volume Cargo only: 36.9L
Weight Empty Reservoir: 1.9 kg