The Camelbak Motherlode design, simplified for day-pack use.
Front composite MOLLE and 500D ripstop Cordura® fabric make this pack is one serious mother. An Air Director™ back panel provides superior ventilation while zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir into hydration compartment easy. Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness.
- Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Compression straps and waist belt, Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
- Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports—for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
- 3lt Mil Spec ANTIDOTE™ Long Reservoir
ANTIDOTE™ MIL SPEC RESERVOIR FEATURES:
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
Capacity/Reservoir: 3L MilSpec Antidote™ reservoir
Dimensions: 51 x 35.5 x 34.5 cm
Volume Cargo only: 36.9L
Weight Empty Reservoir: 1.9 kg
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island