These high quality chemical goggles protect against all types of chemical, liquid and metal splash as well as coarse dust. Ideal for laboratory work, chemical handling, and stone dressing. Can be worn comfortably with prescription glasses or alone. Indirect venting permits proper air circulation while protecting against chemical or dust entry.
- Grade A polycarbonate lens resists impact at extreme temperatures, including molten metal splash
- Indirect ventilation provides air movement as well as splash and dust protection
- Clear, anti-fog lens offers high visibility
- Medium impact rated lens (according to EN 166 (B))
- Soft touch frame and adjustable strap provide extreme comfort and a custom fit
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island