Got these for the team in late 2019,
We've run them for 2 years and they have been rock solid. They let the wearer work longer under difficult conditions with a variety of air borne particulates.
Dec 2019 east Coast Bush fires were an early test case and these units gave excellent filtration. Our team includes asthma prone members and these units were literally life savers.
Can't recommend more highly for a unit that can be kept "in the kit". Don't forget to order the Vehicle 12 v charging kit so you can top up on the way back from the job and In case you need to charge during a meal break.
1. The Battery life is adequate for our 3 hour shifts and needs but make sure you keep a swap over unit for the day some one "forgets to charge"
2. The clean down process on the corrugated sides is a bit fussy.
3. Battery status should be visible from the wearers view.
4. The Filter Door is stiffer than in needs to be.
5. The release catches are imprecise, and hard to operate with gloves.
Over all I'd buy again and the team doesn't complain
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
We don't share your email with anybody