The Sparrow 200R is a self-braking descender for rope work, an evolution of the descender SPARROW 200, developed for high workloads. It allows the operator to descend on the end of work, to position and back on itself. Ideal in case of dropped assisted two people with device installed to the anchor point (the operator drops the rescuer with the victim) or in case of simultaneous two people fell (the rescuer goes down with the injured).
Fields of application:
- Descent and rescue purposes EN 341: 2011-2A , maximum workload 200 kg, maximum height of 180 m descent, for use with TEC STATIC PRO rope - Ø 11 mm;
- Of the rope / rappel device adjustment device EN 12841: 2006-C , maximum working load 210 kg, for use with ropes EN 1891-A - Ø 11 mm.
- It's equipped with a rope clutch point retractable that allows you to create an additional friction on the rope, during the descent, without the use of an additional connector. The shape of the friction point has been improved in order to have a control of the rope even more effective;
- multifunction control lever with automatic return system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop on the operating point without stopping keys;
- security system EBS ( Extraordinary Braking System ) that is activated when the lever is pulled to the bottom by accident, by decreasing the rate of descent rather than increased;
- fitted with a safety lever on the movable flange which facilitates the installation of the rope in the passage of the fractionations.
Dimensions: 87mm x 179mm
Weight: 529 grams
Rope Ø : 11 mm
Standards: CE0333 EN 341:2001-2A (WLL 200kg), EN12841:2006-C (WLL 210kg)