A light weight alloy right-hand CHEST ascender for climbing up ropes, to use together with the QUICK’UP handled ascender.
- external profile for the opening lever, which makes climbing up the rope smoother and more effective;
- shape for the hole in the opening lever, to facilitate use even when wearing gloves;
- lower hole design, so that the device always stays parallel to the user;
- patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- new steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.);
- anti-inversion cam system.
Dimensions: 106 x 76 mm
Weight: 145 grams
Rope: 8mm - 13mm Ø
Certifications: EN 567:2013 (8 – 13 mm), EN 12841:2006-B (10 – 13 mm)
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island