The Cobra automatic rope grab automatically follows you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation, it also includes a manual option that allows you to fix the rope grab in place making it ideal for restraint or work positioning applications. It can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grab utilises a cam lever brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall.
- Mobile design automatically follows user (for horizontal/vertical use) - Provides hands-free operation automatically following user as they ascend or descend providing maximum freedom of movement, ideal for fall arrest situations where the user is required to perform horizontal/vertical work
- Manual option allows user to fix in place - User can place in static mode which fixes device in place unless the user manually moves the grab up or down the lifeline, making it ideal for restraint or work positioning applications.
- Cam locking system for safety - A simple yet extremely effective brake system utilises a cam lever to stop a falling user and maintain safe fall arrest distances and forces.
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline - Allows the user to attach or remove the device anywhere along the rope lifeline for greater jobsite flexibility.
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction - A zinc plated steel build will stand up to the harshest environments for added field longevity.
- For use on 12-14mm 3 strand braided rope lifelines - Fits the most common 3 strand rope lifeline sizes used for rope grabs
- Physical Weight 1.00 kg
- Product Types Synthetic Rope Grab
- Standards EN353-2