The Buddy 100 is a hands-free trailing fall arrest device that will follow you up and down the rope with minimum user-intervention. Minimalist design and manufacturing of components makes inspection and installation simple, whilst top-quality materials increase durability with minimum weight penalty.
Single person fall arrest device, suitable for ropes from 10.5mm to 11mm diameter.
- Fall arrest device conforming to EN353-2:2002
- Free following for protection both and up and down a safety line
- Suitable for ropes 10.5mm to 11mm
- Rated for single person loading
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Constant cam angle provides smooth and reliable operation
- Simple ergonomic shape is easily maintainable
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Designed to operate on nylon rope conforming to EN1891:1998
- Individually marked for traceability
Made in Wales, UK
Dimensions: 95 x 78 x 28.5mm
Weight: 192 grams
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island