The DMM Revolver is a ground breaking concept that has gained legendary status in industry and recreational use.
Take the advantages of lightweight alloy connectors and morph them in with a roller wheel from a pulley and you’ve got a good starting point for an incredibly versatile piece of equipment – clipping tight lines, hauling chain saws, deviating running ropes, etc. the list goes on.
Especially useful in rescue and rigging scenarios where weight savings and ease of use are paramount – such as crevasse or mountaineering rescues or remote tree rescues.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Unique and legendary connector incorporates low friction roller system
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised Matte Black to EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for special applications including tactical, rescue and hoisting