Super-low-stretch for effortless climbing, consistent work-positioning, precision when rigging.
Some HTP ropes also have very low stretch, but it's so low that they can't get EN standards approval. By adding a polyamide core, the Edelrid Static Low Stretch is the lowest stretch that still complies with EN standards.
That allows you to use this rope for work and climbing, not just for rigging and anchors.
- Multiple-wound polyester sheath results in elongation values of less than 2% for greater precision when working
- Conforms to safety certification for static ropes (EN 1891 Type B)
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- High abrasion and cut resistance
- Lower movement/stretch means less wear/abrasion over edges