The Ferno ROOFlok™ is lightweight and compact allowing it to be moved from job to job and it is easy to attach to most roofs using the supplied screws and fablok fittings.
The ROOFlok™ is supplied with the ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter, a 360 degree swivel attachment device that provides the user with uninterrupted access to their work area.
The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall.
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Easy to attach using supplied screws and fabloks
- Can be moved from job to job
- Lightweight and compact
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Rated at 15 kN “Fall Arrest” for single person use
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
- Easily installed using standard drill bits and drivers (no riveting tools required)
The Rooflok™ MUST be used with a personal energy absorber and lanyard system. We recommend that all roof structures are inspected by a competent person and deemed strong enough to yield the required forces prior to application of a ROOFlok™. If in doubt consult an engineer for clarification.
Model Number: FWERF