Handy leather rigging and work glove at a good price for quality leather. We've sold them to people for construction work, Mining, Oil & Gas Applications, Hunting & Shooting, Public Events, Sanding & Grinding even for use on the farm.
- "A" Grade Cow Grain Leather Drivers Glove
- Consistent thickness of "A" Grade Cow Grain Leather
- Functional elastic shirred wrist
- Available in 4 Sizes
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength
- Comfortable soft feel
- Generous sizing, manufactured to CE standards sizing requirement
- Excellent durability and abrasive resistance
- Wing thumb, offering comfort & good flexibility
We also sell them as a 12 pack.
Colour: Light Tan
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island