A minimum order quantity of 1 is required for purchase. Please add a minimum quantity of 1 into your cart.
Hear voices, alarms, and quiet sounds clearly, but don't be deafened by loud sounds! This PRO edition is bulkier but offers simply the highest sound protection (SLC80 31dB).
These earmuffs use normal (passive) sound absorption/blocking to protect you from loud sounds.
It has microphones which send quiet sounds (such as voices) to your ears in clear, directional, stereo.
During a loud noise, the electronics shut down and your hearing is protected.
Battery life is tremendously long, and if your batteries do run out, you're still protected from loud noises (unlike active noise-cancelling).
You can even plug in an MP3 player or radio, for comfortable & safe listening.
The Howard Leight Impact PRO is designed to enhance low-level sound.
The Impact PRO employs built-in microphones that amplify range commands and other important ambient sounds. Users enjoy full, clear directional sound in stereo. For protection, the Impact PRO actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification whenever harmful sound levels are reached. The earmuffs effectively block any noise, continuous or impulse, of 82dB or higher. As a low energy-consuming earmuff, the Impact Pro maintains a battery life of up to 350 hours. The automatic 4-hour shut-off feature helps to prevent excessive battery loss in the event the earmuff is not turned off.
- Noise suppression of loud, impact noises down to a safe level of 82dB (noise suppression- not muting)
- More comfortable padded headband
- All-in-one up and down, on/off and volume control
- Sound amplification allows wearers to hear important communication - alarms/warning signals, co-workers' voices
- Directionally placed stereo microphones amplify and enhance sound for more natural hearing
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick
- Features 3.5mm audio jack and cable for connection to personal listening devices