A minimum order quantity of 10 is required for purchase. Please add a minimum quantity of 10 into your cart.
These Howard Leight Laser Trak® LT-30 disposable metal detectable corded ear plugs from Honeywell have non-ferrous metal and a bright colored blue and orange design that’s easily noticeable visually and for automated inspections. Due to the contoured T-shape design, these Laser Trak® earplugs are easy to insert. For correct insertion, roll the foam earplug into a small crease-free cylinder and with your free hand, pull your ear up and back and insert the earplug and hold until the ear plug fully expands. The self-adjusting polyurethane foam is designed to comfortably fit virtually every wearer for long amounts of time. These earplugs are perfect for facilities that require detection around food or beverages and any environment that has noise levels 100dB to less than 105dB.
Howard Leight Laser Trak Detectable Earplugs - Corded CL4 - SLC80 25dB(A)
- Single use earplug
- Metalised polycord
- Non-ferrous metal grommet
- Visual and metal detectability
- Self-adjusting polyurethane foam
- Contoured T-shape for easy insertion
- Certified To Australian Standard: AS/NZS 1270:2002
- Rating: Class 4, SLC80 25dB
- Single-Use Corded Earplug Offering High Visual And Metal Delectability
- Created From Low-Pressure Polyurethane Foam That Expands Smoothly Inside The Ear Canal For Comfortable All-Day Wear
- Its Contoured T-Shape Allows Easy Insertion And Handling