The newly available KASK Zenith safety helmet has been specifically engineered for industrial applications and includes many features to provide the highest protection standards, comfort and versatility.
Designed with a closed ABS external shell, the Zenith protects against electrical hazards to 1000V DC/1500V AC and incorporates improved features to enhance wearer comfort and safety. The Zenith is certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1801.1997 Occupational Protective Helmets.
In addition to industry leading head protection, the Kask Zenith helmet features a non-vented ABS external shell providing protection from electrical hazards to 1500V AC / 1000V DC. The Zenith provides improved features for the ultimate in comfort, fitment and functionality along wth certification to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1801:1997.
The Zenith's wide range of accessories for many applications, plus its high level of protection and adjustability makes it suitable for building and construction, industrial applications, production areas, arbor, forestry and agriculture.
- External clips are compatible with all headlamps with elastic head bandsComfortable eco-leather chinstrap which is softer against skin, non-allergenic and washable
- Chin strap loop enables helmet to be clipped to a harness
- ABS external shell and HD Polystyrene
- Internal shell protects your head against significant top and sideways impact
- Internal shell and padding is designed to promote airflow and insulates your head from overhead heat sources
- Inner padding is made from high-tech 3D fabric that wicks moisture away from the head, and treated with an antibacterial treatment which effectively prevents bacterial growth
- Kask's improved Up & Down 2.0 adjustment system and 4-point chin strap combine to make the Zenith infinitely adjustable for helmet height, width and tilt on the headIntegrated slot for earmffs with bayonet attachments
- Accessories easily and quickly attach via Kask's Easy Click SystemWide range of accessories available, including replaceable padded liners and lamp clips
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island