The QRK Quick Release is a brand new device designed for the release of fast ropes used during fast evacuation from helicopter.
In case of an emergency, up to 6 FAST deployment ropes can be dropped at the push of a button, preventing helicopter interference. This unit is CNC milled from a single piece of aluminium.
The top opening is choosable for size to fit.
For military purposes, this unit is a simple solution to secure your fast rope or S.P.I.E. rope to any HELO or OSPREY V-22.
- Wide passage to use all types of fast ropes.
- Push-button release system fitted with safety pin.
- It can also be used with ropes that have metal terminations.
- Made of light aluminum alloy.
- Revolutionary high quality product, fully developed and made in Italy.
CE EN 795/B as mobile anchor for up to 12 people.
Weight: 1.6 kgs
Lower Fast Rope Hole: 55 mmØ
Dimensions: H 200mm x W 115mm x D 45mm
NOTE: This item is made to order by Kong in Italy, please enquire for current stock levels as it may take approximately 8 weeks lead time for Australian deliveries.