MEDIQ Saline eyewash contains a 0.9% sodium chloride solution that corresponds to the natural salt content of the eye fluid. This isotonic solution is suitable for rinsing the eyes as a first aid measure after an accident
Effective eyewash for removal of dust, dirt, and contamination in the eyes
Easily manageable bottles
User-friendly design allows bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
Disposable bottles; do not reuse
CE-labelled bottles, products with 5-year expiry date
• MEDIQ Saline eyewash is made by blow-fill-seal technology which features a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution and can be easily removed in an emergency.
• Material for bottles: Medical class plastic. • Sterilised by Radiation.
• Sodium Chloride 0.9%
• Apply to rinse eyes of foreign debris, or minor wounds on the skin. Smoothly twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid. Position the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze so that the fluid flows freely across the eyeball to the outer corner.
• Cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required.
• There are no known side-effects associated with the use of sterile sodium chloride solution 0.9% w/v. Any unpleasant effects should be reported to a doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Our retail price is negotiable based on your business
We offer special trade pricing across our entire range