Easily travel along I-beams with your anchor following along!
The Super Slider Beam Anchor connects to horizontal ‘I’ beams, and slides along them, providing a trailing anchorage point for workers.
Once locked onto the beam, the anchor grips the beam securely, yet moves freely along the beam horizontally with the worker maintaining a safe anchorage point where needed.
Choose from 2 sizes, to suit different beam flange widths.
- Small: 76-305mm
- Large: 305-762mm
- Bars made from light-weight aircraft aluminium.
- Lighter and smoother and easier to use than most beam anchors on the market.
- 3600 swiveling d-ring connector offers greater versatility on the job site.
- High strength aluminium and stainless steel construction for longer service life.
- Clamps on without tools to I beams overhead or at foot-level.
- ANSI Z359.1-2007
- OSHA 1926.502
- Meets requirements of AS/NZS 1891.4
Suitable for horizontal I-beams only, not angled or vertical.
Ensure beam ends are closed or otherwise blocked to prevent travel-off.