Altair 4X can detect up to 4 gas levels: LEL*, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide (depending on model).
This is the 4X unit only, if you require a charger or bump kit, then we suggest you purchase this unit as a kit.
The Altair 4X Multigas Detector performs above industry standards in several areas. It has a four year sensor life that is 60% longer, while its 24 hour run time exceeds average by 71%.
The ALTAIR 4X is an extremely durable Multigas Detector that simultaneously measures up to four gases from a wide range of XCell(R) sensor options including combustible gases, O2, CO, H2S, SO2 and NO2. The ALTAIR 4X Detector surpasses industry standards in several crucial areas. Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%. This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference. The unit features exclusive MotionAlert®, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert®, a manual alarm that alerts others of potentially dangerous situations. This rugged unit is designed to withstand a drop of up to 20 ft (6m) and uses less than half as much calibration gas as the industry average.
Warranty: 3 years
* Each combustible gas or vapour will ignite only within a specific range of fuel/Oxygen mixtures. Too little or too much gas will not ignite. These conditions are defined as the Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) and the Upper Explosive Limit (UEL). Any amount of gas between the two limits is explosive.
- Complies With Global Approvals, Tested To IP67
- Ribbed Rubber Material Provides A Secure Grip And Durability
- Large Buttons And High Contrast Screen For Easy Operation
- MotionAlert® Option Lets Others Know That The User has Become Immobile With Audible, Visual And Vibrating Alarms
- InstantAlert® Provides A Manual Alarm To Alert Others Of Dangerous Situations
- Unit Features 95+dB Alarm And Ultra-Bright LEDs
- Suitable For: Confined Space, Combustible Detection, Toxic Detection And Oxygen Detection
- Multi-gas Detector Test For: LEL, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, And Hydrogen Sulfide