Note: Please allow a few days shipping time on this item as it is a "Hazardous Good" for Australia Post and must go road freight only. This item cannot be Express Posted.
This model 10119675 detects LEL*, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, methane/natural gas and comes with:
- Altair® 5x Standard (model 10119675)
- Calibration Kit including: Econo-Cal® Gas, Regulator, tubing, clamp, Quickstart Card
- Charger for 5x
- Black Storage case with specific padding for 5x and calibration kit (pictured)
- 5 year warranty
This is a 4 Gas with infer-red ALTAIR 5X (LEL O2 CO H2S CH4) (IR) MONO KIT
The rugged, multi-featured ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detector boasts several options that provide maximum safety and make it easy to use in even the most demanding situations. It features large buttons for easy use, and its polycarbonate housing protects the detector for drops of up to 3 mt. The detector also boasts the exclusive MotionAlert®, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert®, a manual alarm that alerts others if a dangerous situation has arisen. The large buttons and bright display makes operation possible even when the user is wearing gloves.
ALTAIR 5X is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously (including combustible gases, O‰ââ, CO, H‰ââS, CH‰âã - depending on the model selected) and is driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology. These sensors offer superior response time, stability, accuracy, and reliability together with an extended service life.
- Durable detector tests levels of combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine and many others depending on sensor configuration
- A rugged polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including the ability to survive a 10ft (3m) drop and is IP 65 certified
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow without the problems of externally-attached components
- High performance XCell sensors last longer:
- Typical life greater than four years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, and SO2 sensors
- Typical life greater than three years for NH3, and Cl2 sensors
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds
- Rapid bump test gives results in under 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when user is wearing gloves
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor is nearing end-of-life
- Versatile MSA Link® allows user to transmit data to a computer
- GALAXY GX2 System compatible
* Each combustible gas or vapour will ignite only within a specific range of fuel/Oxygen mixtures. Too little or too much gas will not ignite. These conditions are defined as the Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) and the Upper Explosive Limit (UEL). Any amount of gas between the two limits is explosive.
Please note: all 5X kits sold within Victoria include onsite calibration training with an MSA specialist if required.