MSA 26dB noise cancelling Ear Muffs with integrated speakers and boom microphone that connect directly inside the MSA Gallet F1 Helmet.
Electronic components are ATEX approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Two ear muffs with padding and noise attenuation foam
- Ear cup height adjustment system for optimal wearing position
- Flexible microphone attached to the left muff
- Downlead Cable with anti-tearing, LEMO connecting plug (green)
Operates with an MSA Push-to-Talk (PTT) module enabling connection to the PMR radio. Connection through LEMO plug with color codification;
- PTT module with Yellow connector: non ATEX system
- PTT module with Green connector: ATEX system (for use with approved ATEX radios only)
Weight: 375 Grams
Helmet Compatibility: F1 XF
- EMC performance: ESD/EMI: 10 V/m
- Fully watertight - equivalent to IP67
- ATEX (when used with an ATEX certified PTT module)
- ATEX level: II 2G Ex ia IIC T4
- SNR value : 26 dB / H=26 / M=23 / L=18
Model Number: GA010002D3X
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island