This Push-To-Talk module is designed for non-ATEX flexible microphone headsets supplied with connector for Motorola GP328, GP340.Features:
- Housing with large size, easy to handle push button
- Downlead cable to the PMR radio with connection plug
- Headset connection cable with anti-tearing LEMO plug
- Belt / Strap attachment through clip of pincer
Operates with an MSA Headset, in particular helmet mounted headsets for Gallet F1 XF fire helmets;
- PTT with Yellow connector: for flexible microphone headsets
- PTT with Green connector: for flexible microphone headset, ATEX (for use with ATEX radios only)
- PTT with Red connector: for Bone conductive microphone headsets
- PTT with Blue connector: for Bone conductive microphone headset, ATEX (for use with ATEX radios only)
Radio Compatibility: Motorola GP328
Weight: 250 grams
Attachment: Pincer Clip
Model Number: GA010214249
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island