Twin / Double Y-shaped 150cm rope lanyard with energy absorber and MGOs (Scaffold hooks). Designed for movement on high construction sites or metal structures, allowing movement while remaining connected. Allows easy movement on large metallic structures using the two arms and large MGO connectors. Captive eye design of the MGO connector helps prevent dropping or cross-loading the connector.
- Designed for passing intermediate anchor points on fixed protection
- The energy of the fall is absorbed by the tearing of specific webbing
- Energy absorber end equipped with String
- Shock absorbing energy breakthrough in the case of a fall:
- Explosive shock limits the burden on the user to 6 kN.
- Suitable for users weighing between 50 and 130 kg.
- Stepped gap absorber (early break with a little effort, and further breaking force increases) allows to extinguish energy the fall in the failure of both light and hard working.
- Slings 150 cm of elastic material, which reduces the length of the sling and prevents accidental engagement of the design.
- Resistant to abrasion:
- Cover Imbued with zipper protects the shock absorber from being damaged during the operation, but leaves open the possibility for routine inspection of the shock absorber.
- Slings are made ??of materials resistant to abrasion.
- Two ways of joining the leash, depending on the intensity of use:
- If you frequently use the shotgun to disconnect clutch and lock STRING (included), which holds the karabiner in the correct position. Can be used with swivel MICRO SWIVEL to prevent twisting straps.
- For long-term use, use a ring RING OPEN. The ring can be loaded in either direction, without fear of bias. Can be used with swivel SWIVEL OPEN to prevent twisting straps.
- Certification: CE EN 355 CE EN 354, EAC.
- Length: 150 cm / Length after complete tear: 280 cm
Max length (with connectors): 185 cm
Maximum length of torn lanyard: 300 cm
Max Clearance for Fall (FF2): 585 cm
Standards: CE EN 355, EN 354, EAC
Weight: 1430 grams