This is the third incarnation of the Croll in just over 20 years and it's now much smaller and more durable.
The CROLL chest ascender is unmatched for efficiency on fixed lines. Compact and lightweight, it does not interfere with progression. The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone.
- Used with a BASIC ascender or with an ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
- Catch is opened by pinching for simple, quick manipulation
- Lower hole angled to keep the CROLL chest ascender flat
- Upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position
- Available in two versions:
- CROLL S: (11mm rope max)
compact and lightweight rope clamp. This version has a rope channel that is reinforced with stainless steel, for very harsh environments
- CROLL L: (13mm rope max)
rope clamp with wide rope channel for excellent fluidity during ascents
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island