The new Pro Pulley is ingenious in design and allows it to be opened even when attached to an anchor. The PRO pulley is designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems. The side plate that locks under load, the large-diameter sheave and the high efficiency sealed ball bearings make a pulley that is well suited for handling heavy loads.
- Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems:
- The rope can be easily installed even when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- The pulley always stays attached to its connector, making it loss-proof.
- Especially suited for handling heavy loads
- large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island