Adjustable progression lanyard allows continuous connection during all types of progression (rope ascent, traverse on a safety line...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope clamp, the length of the adjustable arm can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.
- Adjustable double lanyard that provides a continuous connection in all types of progression:
- rope ascent: fixed arm for attaching an ASCENSIONhandled rope clamp, adjustable arm to adjust lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- moving along traverse lines: fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- Very quick and precise length adjustment of the adjustable arm thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope clamp
- facilitated clipping due to connectors held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSIONhandled rope clamp or anchor point).