Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue, but not designed as a hard hat, as the chin strap does not release to prevent a choking hazard like a hard hat, the chin strap on a Vertex Best and Vertex Vent is designed to hold your helmet on when you are upside down!
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its un-ventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centred on the head. The VERTEX BEST is designed for optimal attachment of a PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp, a VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Optimal protection for work at height:
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- its closed shell offers protection against electrical risk and molten metal splash
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centred on the head
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
Colours: White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue,Black, Hi-Vis Yellow, Green (limited edition)