The new VOLT is designed for fall arrest and work positioning , and is very easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. Its LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley, thus ensuring optimal comfort during progression. It is certified to European and Russian standards at this stage.
Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organisation of work tools
LADDER CLIMB attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
Certifications: CE EN 361, CE EN 358, EAC
Materials: nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel
Shipping For This Item:
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING (in orders over $199) or low-cost $14.90 shipping (orders under $199).
FREE SHIPPING on most orders, when spending over $199! (if all non-bulky items)
Orders under $199 are $14.90 shipping (if all non-bulky items)
Even if it's not free-shipping, you only pay one shipping-fee per order, so fill up that shopping cart!
REMOTE AREAS: (e.g. offshore islands, mining sites, far north WA/QLD) If you order to an extremely remote area, we may need to contact you to manually confirm or adjust the shipping amount; you'll have the choice to proceed or cancel-refund.