Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture pulley
The PRO TRAXION progress capture pulley was designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use.
- Loss-resistant pulley:
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island