Our PROTECTA shock absorbing lanyards provide high quality compliance at an economical price and are trusted by workers. They feature durable webbing and steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance. The shock absorbing packs feature a controlled tearing action when subjected to a fall, reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels and stopping the fall. Various styles, lengths and hooks options are available to suit your specific jobsite needs.
- 2.0 metre single tail Kevlar® Kevlar® fibre webbing lanyard
- Kevlar® fibre webbing flame/heat resistant lanyard tail
- Removable Kevlar® fibre protective shock pack cover
- Compact energy absorber with clear cover
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- Triple action karabiner on each end
- User friendly self locking connectors with 16kn rated gates
- Rated to 160kg
- Impact indicator
- Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island