Protecta Tie-off Adaptor - These Protecta anchor straps are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments.
- Avaliable in 1.0m or 1.5 metre webbing tie-off adaptor anchor strap with interlocking rings - High strength fall arrest rated anchorage device available in a variety of lengths to suit various work applications,
- Compact and lightweight design - Portable and lightweight versatile anchor strap that can be used almost anywhere an anchorage point is needed providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off
- Durable polyester construction with integral wear sleeve - Heavy duty construction with built-in wear pad offers extra protection against abrasion, cuts and tears providing added durability and longevity
- High strength steel hardware - Coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Easy to install and use - Pass-thru design with interlocking rings makes attaching to a wide variety of different sized anchorage structures quick and easy, the small D-ring on one end passes through the larger D-ring fitted on the other end (interlocking rings) allowing the strap
- Capacity - 21 kN
- Physical Weight - 0.50 kg
- Standards - AS/NZS 5532